Stephsteph's Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Alcatraz Trip

This weekend I will be going to Alcatraz for a photography workshop with Photoalliance. We will arrive in San Francisco at 8am Saturday morning, go to Alcatraz, spend the night (!), and then return Sunday at noon. I'm really looking forward to the trip, it going to be a lot of fun but I get to sleep in a cell all by myself. Oi! Below is a picture of the floor plan of Alcatraz. I will be sleeping in Cell Block D, which I have nicely circled for you so you can find it easier ;). I'll let you know how the trip is. (I'll try to make a blog about it.)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh exciting!! :D I want McCloud/Redding pics up!!

jacque

October 19, 2006 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home